Making God a priority in your finances has never been easier. Below are ways in which you can keep your financial pledge to God’s work through All Villages:
1. Make All Villages Presbyterian Church (AVPC) a vendor on your banking “bill pay”. Set up your bill pay by using the following payee name and address; enter your pledge and have your donation sent automatically at your chosen intervals.
All Villages Presbyterian Church, 1550 SW Heatherwood Ave, Port St Lucie, FL 34986
2. Write out a check to AVPC and mail to the above address.
3. Text your tithe, donation or pledge amount to 84321 from your smartphone. Visit https://churchcenter.com/giving/text-to-give/help to learn how to set up your text giving.
4. Give to AVPC through https://AVPC.churchcenter.com/giving. If you download the Church Center APP from your app store to your smartphone, you can use the “give” button at the bottom to make your tithe, pledge or gift. You can also use the app to see service times and check in when attending church service. You may also use the above link on your tablet or computer to access the giving page now. With methods #3 & #4 you are able to set up automatic giving at your chosen intervals.
5. Lastly, by using the Pay Pal “Donate” button below you can make your gift using your credit card. Please note AVPC incurs a 3% service charge for this method which you may add to your gift amount prior to completing your transaction.
We hope you will find one of the above methods useful to you in making your tithes, pledges and gifts during this pandemic crisis. We look forward to the time when we can meet together once again and pass the collection plate for tithes and offerings. Until then, please support our Mission on the corner of Heatherwood and California as we seek to minister to those who are hurting and in need.